[POWERCLI] VMWARE – GESTION DE USUARIOS LOCALES EN ESXi
Starting with vSphere 6.0 VMware introduced a new set of ESXCLI commands to manage the life cycle of local accounts and permissions.
I have created ESXiAccountManagement.ps1 script that includes the following functions:
- Get-ESXiAccount: List all local accounts and their role
- Add-ESXiAccount: Create local accounts and assign one of the predefined roles
- Set-ESXiAccount: Updates user’s Description, permission (one of the predefined roles) and most popular reset the user password.
- Remove-ESXiAccount: Removes a local account
- Get-ESXiAccountSecurity: Get ESXi host local account security settings and can also assist in checking events for account locked and bad logon events (past 1, 2 or 24 hrs)
Running the script
Make sure to run the Get-Help (Example: Get-Help Get-ESXiAccount –ShowWindow) command to understand all the parameters and switches. All these functions make use of the new ESXCLI commands so the script will only run against ESXi 6.x hosts. The script also assumes that you already have…
Ver la entrada original 862 palabras más